Friday, June 12, 2009

Prisonbreak, part 2 (or, The Saga of the Wireless Babies Begins)

With brother already in hiding in a safehouse just outside of town, William made a break for it on Tuesday of this week. In the picture below, one of his accomplices - known on the street as "Daddy" - can be seen assisting in the successful escape.



Though not too happy about being placed in restraints so quickly after getting away, William fell asleep in his carseat in no time.



In case I haven't made myself clear...the Cobb Quad is together at home at last.



Reunited, the twins rejoiced in their freedom by doing absolutely nothing.

No longer looking like a couple of marionette puppets, these babies are free and clear. No monitor wires, no gavage tubes, no oxygen lines, no NICU, and no nurses. (OK, to be honest, we'll actually miss the nurses a lot, and I think the boys will, too.)

Our days of hospitals and doctors aren't done, of course, but we now have wireless babies, and they're home. Thus, the next chapter begins.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Great pictures! Although I see you are missing one bouncy chair. I wonder where that could be? It will be arriving Monday! I won't forget it this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm so excited for ya'll. They are so cute, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda and Matt,

    We're very happy for you guys. I'm glad the boys are home. You have two cute little guys there!

    Love you,
    Wade and Emily

    ReplyDelete