Monday, May 11, 2009

The Cobb Quad Takes a Field Trip

We spent a good chunk of the weekend with the boys, of course, but we slept a bit later on Saturday and Sunday mornings to catch up on some of the rest we miss during the week.

The boys are doing well - gaining weight, nursing/bottle feeding some, and looking better all the time. In fact, they're doing so well that the day nurse let us take them down the hall to a private room so Amanda could nurse William while I held John-Raven. It was the first time the four of us have been together as a family without a nurse or any sort of monitoring equipment. At one point during our little excursion, I held both boys in my arms at the same time. I think they were more relaxed about the experience than I was.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear they're doing so well! Wish we could be there to meet them in person, but we love them from a distance :) They're precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when I met you I thought you were so normal....

    ReplyDelete