Monday, January 3, 2011

Wait, it's 2011 already?

Seems like only last month it was 2010. Crazy how time flies...

But seriously, time HAS been a beast these last several months. I realize I've been slacking on my blog responsibilities. I was looking at my Google Tasks list just the other day and saw the entry for "Update blog with boys' recent measurements."

I thought to myself, "Okay. I can do that." Then, because I was curious, I checked the date to see when I was originally planning to post that info.

August 22, 2010.

Nice. Clearly, I'm on top of things.

Despite a couple of false re-starts, I'm trying (once again) to get back on track. Will I really really really honest and for true actually start keeping the blog up to date again? Only time will tell for sure, but you can help keep me in line. If you notice I'm slacking, break out the whip and crack it by sending a message to cobbmatt (at) gmail.com, where I reads the emails from the Interwebs.

Now on with the show...

Since I've been so sloppy with my updates (and since I know you might not be reading this if it weren't for the pictures), I'm just going to drop some pics below.

Over the holidays, the CobbQuad has an early morning appointment and stops by the Galleria afterward for breakfast.

At Gammy and Granpaw's house, John-Raven tests out a carrot. It didn't excite him.

William calls it a night a little early.

Mom and John-Raven decide it's time to call it a night, too.

Our little superheroes. World's finest!

I hope that holds you over for a few days. I hope to have another update soon.

1 comment: